We have a Zenmuse XT Radiometric Camera and Inspire 1 V2.0 Drone demo package for sale. Save thousands by purchasing this gently used package!
The camera provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
- The Inspire 1 is designed to be lightweight and flexible in the air, while providing users with agility and stability. All of DJI’s most innovative aerial technologies are packed into one ready-to-fly and easy-to-use system so that users can take to the skies as fast as possible.
- The Inspire 1 features a propulsion system that has been re-engineered to handle the demands of more advanced flights while optimizing reliability and efficiency.
- Users can view a 720 HD view of the footage they are shooting that is a new and improved thanks to an improved version of DJI’s Lightbridge technology which can transmit a video signal up to 5 km away.
- Pilots have the option of flying with a secondary remote controller. One pilot can control the movement of the aircraft while the other can control the camera. With this method, users can shoot much more challenging and demanding shots worthy of the big screen.
- With the Inspire 1’s GPS system, pilots can effectively pilot indoors, as the Inspire 1 can effectively hold its position and respond to piloting commands even when there is no GPS available.
- The Inspire 1 features intelligent batteries that can manage themselves. Battery life is indicated live on the LED indicators. The drone also features software that is constantly calculating the drones range and battery life to let users know when it is time to Return to Home.
- The Inspire is a ready-to-fly system that offers pilots a professional aerial filmmaking platform.